Thursday, May 24, 2018

NI1 24/5/18

p. 91
ex 5c
positive
talk to each other, go to the cinema, cook together, sleep better, concentration improved, 1 son play the saxophone again, listen to music in cd player, studies improved.

Ex 5d
They were bored
Talk to each other, sit in the others bedrooms, cook...
Play the saxofhone, concerts
Wirte the weekle article for the newspaper
Bill of the landline
No TV in the beedrooms or in the kitchen, no wasted hours on the internet.

Ex 5a
Sally-> the internet (google information- restaurant phone numbers, films, football results...). No TV
Andrew-> he korks from home, he needs the internet and a computer.
Jenny-> easy. I have no ipod, I listen to CDs, not much TV or internetand works in an office but blackberry
Nick-> digital native, not for a week. Phone-> music, the internet

Positive in every way
Got interested in
Background music
What she found most difficult
He hand ached
A lasting effect
Reconnect to the people around us
Internet coverage
I absolutely need the internet
Work from home
I just wouldn’t be prepared... let alone...

Ex 5f
the dark side of technology
I would miss...
I usually use it 24 hours a day
I don’t think I’d miss most of the things
Classical music
Made her children become more responsible
Forgot to use
I like seeing videos a lot
Drawing channels
Some of them downloaded (series)
It would be difficult
Everyone uses
I love using
Urgent
People could not live without the internet
On my holidays / On holiday
Because helped to talk with others
Without the internet we would talk more to each other.
Because I use them very often every day.







I think it’s important
I think it’s not important
I don’t think it’s important
I was without the internet in my laptop last summer
I didn’t miss it a lot
I looked for coverage in the restaurants
I missed checking my emails

miss doing something
- Ben knew he would miss working with Sabrina.

Homework:
Writing p. 120 + grammarbank p. 150

Relative clauses
Who- people
Which- objects/animals
That-people / objects and animals
Where- places

Whose car is this?
It’s Peter’s

This is the car whose driver was arrested.

Eliminar la particula de relativo
This is the woman who invited me to the party.
This is the woman (who) I invited to the party

That’s the book which won the prize
That’s the book (which) I read

With WHERE or WHOSE it’s not possible to ommit them.
With non-defining relative clauses (between commas) we don’t omit the relative particle.

This girl, who I know, won the first prize.


With non-defining relative clauses the information is not very important (not essential) for the main sentence

No comments: