Monday, May 14, 2018

NB1 14/5/18

NB1

p. 56
go – went – gone
be – was /were – been
forget – forgot - fogotten
forgive – forgave – forgiven
fall – fell – fallen
feel – felt – felt
meet – met – met
hear – heard – heard
see- saw- seen
ask- asked /t/
know - knew
come – came – come

embarrassed /ɪmˈbærəst/ UK  US  adjetivo
1 I feel/she is etc embarrassed me da/le da etc vergüenza
He felt so embarrassed.
Le dio tanta vergüenza.
I was embarrassed by her directness.
Su franqueza me hizo sentir incómoda.
2 an embarrassed silence un silencio violento
Eight
Night
light
Think – thought /ot/
Teach – taught /ot/
Catch – caught /ot/
Bring – brought /ot/

Have a bath
Have / go for a swim

couldn't /ˈkʊdnt/ UK  US   contracción de could not
can – could

memorable /ˈmemərəbəl/ UK  US  adjetivo
 memorable


because /bɪˈkɒz/ UK  US  conjunción
1 porque
She went to bed early because she was tired.
Se acostó temprano porque estaba cansada.

Ex. 1c
What time?-6, what was?-5, why?-7, when?-1, what wear? 3, who?-2, what do?-4.
              
p. 57
ex. 2a
came, felt, got, went, had, heard, knew, left, lost, met, saw, spoke, taught, wore.

p. 136
I saw a film lat night
I didn’t see a film last night.
Did you see a film last night?
What did you see last night?
What film did you see last night?

I ate pizza yesterday.
I didn’t eat pizza yesterday.
Did you eat pizza yesterday?
Where did you eat pizza yesterday?

I didn’t go to the swimming pool last weekend.
I went to the swimming pool last weekend.
Did you go to the swimming pool last weekend?
Where did you go last weekend?
When did you go to the swimming pool? Last weekend.
What time did you go to the swimming pool last weekend?

Homework: p. 137, 7Ca, b and c + ex 6, p. 57

There is a cat on the table
There isn’t a cat on the table
Is there a cat on the table?

There was a cat on the table
There wasn’t a cat on the table

Was there a cat on the table?

No comments: