Tuesday, May 22, 2018

NI1 22/5/18

I’ll take a few-> little sugar with too many->much coffee.
I don’t have many->much time to speak to you.
The shopping only has a little->few cinemas.
There aren’t many->much homework this weekend.
How much->many people were there at the concert? A lot of.

p. 149

a few, much, both, very few, both, a lot, too, both, old enough, both

a lot, right, any, too loud, right, fast enough, too many, none, a few, right.

There aren’t no apples in the fridge.

Exam practice:
I’m not keen on using the internet.
It disturbs me.
I only connect to the-> use the / surf the Interent to listen to / download music.
There are a lot of ads on the internet that disturb me.
In job-> at work
I don’t need them (social networks)
To search for information
I use the mobile for a very long time a day.
My mother uses whatsup
I communicate with her
She calls me with her mobile
Overload
I recieve too many messages which aren’t relevant.
I recieve too many messages (that) I don’t read.
When I don’t answer back their messages.
It makes me less creative.
I waste a lot of time with such information.
I sometimes argue with my family
I don’t feel good->well
To start / begin with, at work I dont surf the internet.
I search for information about Spanish history.
I use it to read the news or to keep me updadet.
The cheapest form.

Earbuds
p. 90
ex 4
7, 8, 11, 6, 9, 2, 4, 5, 12, 1, 10, 3

C, f, d, a, g, e, b

p. 91

ex. 5
living in  their own worlds, they didn’t relate.
She herself was addicted.
born before1980 didn’t grow with technologies.
Gadgets with a screen, at home
At school, friends’ house and internet cafés.
Bribe. Share the profits of the book.

bribe /braɪb/ UK  US  sustantivo & verbo
  sustantivo
soborno
 •  verbo [transitivo]
sobornar

They  bribed  him  to  keep quiet about it.

No comments: