Wednesday, May 23, 2018

NB1 23/5/18





p. 62

hall, living room, kitchen

I am reading a book
I’m going to read a book

I am not reading a book
I’m not going to read a book

Are you reading a book?
Are you going to read a book?

I’m going to go to the beach at the weekend.

I’m going to buy a new skirt.

I’m going to see my brother.

Ex. 2b

Hall, dining room, study, fireplace, kitchen, bathroom, downstairs, neighbours, upstairs.

On this /the ground floor / on the first-second-third... floor


chimney /ˈtʆɪmni/ UK  US  sustantivo
chimenea

ex. 2c

Whose mobile is this?
Whose is this mobile?

It’s Peter’s mobile
It’s his mobile
It’s his

Follow me
Be careful
The ceiling is very low
My family liver her for nearly 80 years
My father’s bedroom
Is there central heating?
Are you cold?
It’s very cold in here
That’s because we are from California.
Let’s go see the other bedrooms
There’s something about the house I don’t like
They’ve got the garden
When do we move in?

p. 63

There are some families in the village
There isn’t a dishwasher
Is there a garage?
Are there neighbours?

There were some families in the village
There wasn’t a dishwasher
Was there a garage?
Were there neighbours?

p. 139

8Aa
Was, were, did, do, watched, had, weren’t, went, did, go, did, hear, didn’t hear
8Ab
Woke, didn’t want, felt, heard, decided, turned on, flew, closed, couldn’t, went.

He is hungry
He isn’t hungry
Is he hungry? Yes, he is / No, he isn’t

I can speak English
I can’t speak English
Can you speak English? Yes, he is / No, he isn’t

I live in a flat
I don’t live in a flat
Do you live in a flat? Yes, I do / No, I don’t

I am watching TV
I am not watching TV
Are you watching TV? Yes, I am / No, I’m not

He was hungry
He wasn’t hungry
Was he hungry? Yes, he was / No, he wasn’t

I could speak English
I couldn’t speak English
Could you speak English? Yes, I could / No, I couldn’t

I lived in a flat
I didn’t live in a flat
Did you live in a flat? Yes, I did / No, I didn’t

Homework: 8B and 8c

There is -> there’s

Al nombrar varias cosas se pondrá THERE IS / THERE ARE según si lo primero que nombramos en esa lista es singular o plural->
In my house there is one living room and three bedrooms

In my house there are three/some bedrooms and one living room

I live in a block of flats. I live on the third floor. In my house there is a living room, three bedrooms, an office, two bathrooms and a balcony.
In the garage I have two parking spaces and a store room.

store room
trastero

attic /ˈætɪk/ UK  US  sustantivo
desván, ático

there is one empty room
one room has nothing


No comments: