Monday, April 09, 2018

NB2 9/4/18

p. 99

ex. 8
1c, 2a, 3e, 4b, 5f, 6d
1c, 2a, 3e, 4d, 5f, 6b

Ex.11

Have you booked a table?
Follow me to your table.
Here you are the menu.
Are you ready to order?
I’m afraid the ... is finished.
Would you like any dessert?
What would you like for starters / main course – to drink?

Rare, medium, well-done

At a restaurant: extra videos





spinach /ˈspɪnɪtʆ/ UK  US  sustantivo
espinaca(s)

ex. 1
f, c, b, d, h, g, e, i, a

ex. 2
1a, 2b, 4d


shrimp /ʆrɪmp/ UK  US  sustantivo
En inglés americano,  shrimp es un término general que se aplica a gambas y langostinos de diferentes tipos y tamaños. En inglés británico se reserva para los más pequeños, conocidos entre nosotros como camarones


prawn /prɔːn/ UK  US  sustantivo
gamba, langostino

vegetable dishes
what’s it like?
That’s fine with me
It’s too far
What’s the food like?
I’ve ever had
I’ve eaten prawns
That’s why I thought of it

Decisions

No comments: