Wednesday, April 18, 2018

NB1 18/4/18

p. 46
Ex. 1c + d

I like / love / enjoy / hate football

I like / love / enjoy / hate playing football

Do you like / love / enjoy / hate playing football?

I don’t like / love / enjoy / hate playing football

Ex. 3

7 in the evening-> get back home from work / relax
Breakfast time->big breakfast / read the newspaper / listen to the radio
Friday-> the weekend is near
May-> the weather is warm / evenings are longer.
Spring-> winter is over / cycling
New Year’s Eve-> no meals, no presents

Be in a good mood

Homework: p. 47 ex. 5d + p. 135, Grammar Bank 6B a and b                              
My favourite time of day is 10 in the evening because I get home and I like having dinner with my wife. We like watching TV before we go to bed.

p. 135
a)
I can’t find it
She speaks to him in German
He meets them after work
Can you help us?
Ivan is in love with her
My son doesn’t like them
b)
She likes it...We often visit her...- She invites us ...
They often help me with... – They often take them ...
... she doesn’t love him. He calls her ... but she doesn’t want to speak to him ...
He takes them ... – I don’t like them because they bark at me
He never reads themhe watches TV ... and (he) never turns it off


Online extra activities:

p. 47
ex. 5
-Do you like watching TV? Yes, I like it
What TV progammes do you watch?
-Cook
Recipes - cook
- play videogames
Videogames – play
- listen to music
Music – listen to
-go for a walk
Where do you go for a walk?
- go to the cinema
films – like (What films do you like?)
-do housework
Housework – do
- dance
Where go dancing
- run
Where go running
- do exercise
Where do exercise
- go shopping
Where go shopping
What like buying?
-What time do you like going to bed/getting up?
I like going to bed at...

May the force be with you
May the fourth

No comments: