Monday, April 23, 2018

NB1 23/4/18



p. 48

R & Bɑːr ən ˈbiː/ noun [uncountable] 
(rhythm and blues) a style of popular music that is a mixture of blues and jazz

Pop music
Rap

I like listening to classical and blues but I don’t like heavy or hip hop
I like listen to…
I like to go to the dentist-> es bueno / necesario

I don’t like listening to music.
Do you like listening to music?



What are you listening to?
I’m listening to classical music.
I’m not listening to classical music.

Ex. 2a
Do you, I don’t, Do you, isn’t listening, are.


Are you in a band?

I’m hot
I’m not hot
Are you hot?
I’m ready
I’m thirsty.
She is a student.
She is his girlfriend.
Is she his girlfriend?

I’m enjoying the class.
I’m not enjoying the class
Are you enjoying the class?

I do the shopping
I don’t do the shopping
Do you do the shopping?
I go swimming on Tuesday
I don’t go swimming on Tuesday
Do you go swimming on Tuesday?
I have two children.
I don’t have children
Do you have children?

I had two cats
I didn’t have cats
Did you have cats?

Homework: p. 135, ex. 6C a and b.

p. 135.
6Ba
Working->cooking, eating, sleeping, studying
Living->coming, dancing,  having, writing
Shopping-> getting, running, stopping, swimming

6Bc
He loves using a computer.
He likes reading the newspaper.
He likes doing the housework.
He doesn’t mind having lunch at work.
He doesn’t mind getting home late.
He doesn’t like playing tennis.
He doesn’t like going to the cinema.
He hates watching TV.
He hates listening to music.

p. 48
ex. 2c
You like music-> Do you like music?
Anna is having a shower->Is Anna having a shower?
You’re tired-> Are you tired?
She lives near here-> Does she live near here?
I’m late-> Am I late?
The train arrives at six o’clock-> Does the train arrive at 6 o’clock?

Ex. 4
Are, are, do, do, do, are, do

I go once a month / twice a year / every weekend / three times a month / twice a week.


I’m very shy.

No comments: