Wednesday, April 04, 2018

NB1 4/4/18


Review

Number bingo

What’s your name?
What’s his telephone number?
What’s her address?
What’s their email address?

My address is 21, Gran Via street.
Our telephone number is 666 666 666

What’s this/that?
This is a board
That is a picture

What are these/those?
These are tables
Those are windows

Stand up – sit down
Listen and repeat
Close the book - open the book
Go to page ...
Do exercise 3
Answer the questions

Let’s go  to page 40 / do exercise 4

Yellow, blue, black ,red, white, purple, green, pink, orange, grey, brown

A blue book, A green door,

A / AN / -
Long hair, brown eyes, a tall girl, a short boy, a slim girl, a strong boy, an orange t-shirt.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

What’s your/his/her/their nationality?
What are your/their nationalities?
Spanish, German, Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, American, Canadian, Brazilian, Argertinian, Japanese...

Where are you/ is she/ is heare they from?

I am Canadian
You are Canadian
He is Canadian
She is Canadian
We are Canadian
You are Canadian
They are Canadian
I am not Canadian
Are ⇄ you Canadian?

I am Canadian  / a student / a chemist
I’m at school / tired / happy / sad
I’m 45 years old
I’m thirsty / hungry

I feel / tired / happy / sad / thirsty / hungry

I am A / AN electrician, carpenter, handyman, taxi driver, lawyer, journalist, architect, butcher, baker, shop assisstant, nurse, doctor, teacher...


I’m unemployed / retired

Whose is this car? / Whose car is this?
It is my car-> it’s mine
It is your car-> it’s yours
It is his car-> it’s his
It is her car-> it’s hers
It is our car-> it’s ours
It is your car-> it’s yours
It is their car-> it’s theirs

It’s Peter’s car / father
It’s the Peter’s car
It’s Peter’s the father

Mother, father, sister, brother, step-father, grandmother, brother-in-law, son, daughter, granddaughter, nephew, wife, husband, nephew...

at eight o’clock
on Monday
in June
in 2018
at the weekend
in spring
at Christmas
at midnight
in the morning
at night


go to work
I’m at home
I’m in the street

I get up at seven o’clock
I don’t get up at seven o’clock
Do you get up at seven o’clock?
Why do you get up at seven o’clock?

She gets up at 11 at the weekend
She doesn’t get up...
Does she get up at... ?
Why does she get up... ?

She goes to work by bus
They doesn’t get up early
Do you eat at home?
She doesn’t is not Japanese.

Is Does she live in Murcia?

No comments: