Wednesday, April 25, 2018

NB1 25/4/18

Homework: p. 113, ex. 5C + read the text, p. 49 + p. 50, revise and check.

p. 51
Can you understand... ?
1c, 2c, 3b, 4b, 5c,

Science fiction, fantasy. A trilogy about some trolls.

p. 52

portrait /ˈpɔːtrɪt/ UK  US  sustantivo
retrato

Who is / was she?
She is /was my mother.

I am – I was
You are – you were
He/she/it is - He/she/it was
We are – we were
You are – you were
They are – they were

From ... to


both /bəʊθ/ UK  US  adjetivo & pronombre
1 los/las dos, ambos -as
He broke both legs.
Se rompió las dos piernas.
Hold it in both hands.
Sujétalo con las dos manos.
They both started speaking at the same time.
Los dos empezaron a hablar al mismo tiempo.
Jim and I both love dancing.
Tanto a Jim como a mí nos encanta bailar.
I can't decide - I'll take both of them.
No me puedo decidir, me llevo los dos.
2 both … and … tanto … como …
Both Tony and Rita agree with me.
Tanto Tony como Rita están de acuerdo conmigo.
The book is both funny and moving.
El libro es divertido y conmovedor a la vez.

Portrait- portraits
Photograph-photographs
Painting- paintings

Ex. 1c
Was, was, were

p. 134

6C a
Are you hungry/tired/stressed/ waiting for a friend/listening to me?
Do you like heavy metal/have a car/speak Russian/know those people?

6Cb
1) is – is
2) do – doesn’t
3) does – doesn’t
4) are – am
5) Does –is
6) Are – are
7) is – doesn’t
8) Are – am

Grammar: present simple


No comments: