Tuesday, October 03, 2017

NI1 3/10/17


thenakedeye-fran.blogspot.com
subject: NI1
English File Intermediate third edition

Revision

Bring your mobile phones next week for the speaking test

Pairwork activity

Revising:

Routines:

Tip: when we write notes for a speaking activity it’s not necessary to write full sentences.
Get up 7-> I get up at 7 o’clock in the morning
Breakfast
School
8

Situated
Go/get/come back home
Go to bed/school/the supermarket
the classes start at 8 o’clock
On Thursday
I have breakfast
I have some toast and milk for breakfast.
Do the ironing
After school
Juice
Haven’t got / don’t have
Take/drive my children to school
Can you cook?
A white coffe

baker /ˈbeɪkə/ UK  US  sustantivo
1 panadero -a

2 baker's BrE panadería


Matrícula
Language assistant.- Manny, Mondays from 4 to 5
ID cards

My holidays


coastal /ˈkəʊstl/ UK  US  adjetivo
costero -a

by the sea
near the beach
go for a swim ≠ have a bath

go sightseeing
to be green with envy


No comments: