Monday, October 23, 2017

NB2 23/10/17



Cap, shots, t-shit, socks, traditional / typical dress, earrings, ring, bracelet, ethnic clothes, the controls, frying pan, shelves (shelf), remote control, headphones, swimsuit, pop corn...

beige /beɪʒ/ UK  US  adjetivo & sustantivo
beige

p.16

She likes going to the park for a walk
I play everyday, a lot. It’s good fun.


good fun British English
I never realized what good fun fishing could be.
great fun
The show is great fun for all the family.
 fun es divertido en el sentido de entretenido, a diferencia de  funny que es divertido en el sentido de gracioso

Do you like…?
Yes, I do / No, I don’t

My daughter wants to get a new phone
My sister loves playing tennis
Do you like dancing?
I try to study English everyday
I don’t enjoy shopping
We need to buy somethings later
I really hate cooking

I really want to learn to draw

No comments: