Tuesday, October 03, 2017

NB2 2/10/17


thenakedeye-fran.blogspot.com

My name’s Frank, I’m  45 years old, I’m a teacher, I’m married/single and I have two daughters, Daniela and Rebeca. I live in Murcia and my hobbies are reading comics and doing sport.

Bastard

clerk /klɑːk, AmE klɜːrk/ UK  US  sustantivo
1 oficinista, empleado -a
 eihgty – eighteen

too bad

Guess my job

1.              Is it dangerous?
2.              Do you have a uniform?
3.              Do you work with people?
4.              Do you work in any sport?
5.              Do you play with a ball?
6.              Are you a paddle tennis teacher?
7.              Do you work in a hospital?
8.              Do you nwork in a school?
9.              Do you work as a personal trainer?
10.       Are you a football manager?
11.       Are you a basketball teacher?
12.       hand-ball?
13.       football player

work with people?
A teacher?
Wear a uniform?
Dangerous?
Firefighter?
Policeman police officer

Outcomes elementary second edition


tracksuit /ˈtræksuːt/ UK  US  BrE
chándal

long black hair
wavy blonde hair
straight short black hair


bracelet /ˈbreɪslət/ UK  US  sustantivo
pulsera, brazalete

have lunch
I have some toast
I have milk and cereal for breakfast/lunch/dinner
After that
Come back
I put on Pijamas
I have breakfast and/ while I watch the news
I go shopping
I go/get home
When I finish work
I  wake my children up
I wake up


No comments: