Wednesday, October 25, 2017

NB1 25/10/17

p. 7

rhythm /ˈrɪðəm/ UK  US   sustantivo
ritmo

Conversation practice p. 100 / 106

Australian /ɒˈstreɪljən/ UK  US  adjetivo & sustantivo
australiano –a

Dub‧lin /ˈdʌblɪn/

Where is Carlo from?
He is from Italy.
Where (is it) in Italy?
Milan

Hun‧ga‧ry /ˈhʌŋɡəri/

p.  7, ex. 5 and 6


excuse /ɪkˈskjuːz/ UK  US  verbo [transitivo]
1 excuse me
 (a)  perdone, perdona, disculpe, disculpa
Excuse me! Are these your gloves?
Perdone, ¿estos guantes son suyos?

Excuse me  ≠ sorry


sorry /ˈsɒri/ UK  US  adjetivo (-rrier, -rriest)
1 sorry/I'm sorry
 (a)  (para pedir perdón) perdón/perdóname/perdóneme etc
Sorry, did I step on your foot?
Perdona ¿te he pisado?
I'm sorry to bother you.
Perdone que le moleste.

5 sorry? ¿cómo?, ¿perdón?


pardon /ˈpɑːdn/ UK  US  interjección, verbo & sustantivo
 •  interjección
1 pardon? también pardon me? AmE ¿perdón?, ¿cómo dice/dices?

2 pardon me
 (a)  (para disculparse) perdón
 (b)  AmE (para abordar a alguien) perdón, disculpe




Song: 1B- all over the world


Songs and videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea5-SIe5l7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0dJWfQHF8Y

No comments: