Monday, February 19, 2018

NB2 19/2/18

Lucky at cards, unlucky in love.

p. 93

ex. 6

magnet /ˈmægnət/ UK  US  sustantivo
imán

ex. 7

the best, the worst, the fastest, the smallest, the biggest, the strangest, the hottest, the earliest, the most boring, the most interesting


Some spelling notes:

If the adjective has a CVC  (consonant+vowel+cosonant)
pattern, double the consonant and add -est. Don't forget THE!
Examples:
  wet  =  the wettest
  big  =  the biggest
  sad = the saddest

Change the Y to I and add -est.
Don't forget to use THE!
Examples:
  pretty =  the prettiest
  happy =  the happiest
  busy = the busiest

Ex.8
Thr quickest, the most beautiful cities, the cheapest, the most expensive, the most dangerous, the worst, the most difficult.

Ex. 9
The best, the worst, the oldest, the easiest, the cheast, the biggest, the most beautiful, the most popular, the most famous, the most delicious.


prawn /prɔːn/ UK  US  sustantivo
gamba, langostino


Dictation (ex. 12)

I booked the return ticket.
You can’t park the car near here.
Their flight is at half past two.
The train journey took too long.
Which route do you prefer?
First class seats are good value.
It’s the worst place in the world.
Would you like me to ask?

I love comics
- I love them too
I don’t like comics
- I don’t like comics either.


Homework: Video activity p. 94.

No comments: