Monday, February 19, 2018

NB1 19/2/18

p. 28

ex. 2b
My uncle, my niece, my cousins, my brother-in-law, my nephew.

Grandson, grandaughter,

p. 29

how old is he / she?
What does he / she do?
He / She’s young / old / beautiful-handsome / nice /...

They are his family


p. 29
ex. 4

Alex- 26, boyfriend, policeman, good-looking, he loves his job
Dad- 55
Stepmother- Gloria, nice, hairdresser, she does my hair for free.
Her brother’s girlfriend,she’s pretty she thinks she is very intelligent but she is not really, she is at university, she studies French.

Conectores:
Next-> a continuación
Then-> entonces
After that-> después de eso
Later-> más tarde…


toast /təʊst/ UK  US  sustantivo & verbo
 •  sustantivo
1 tostadas
I made some toast.
He hecho tostadas.
a piece/slice of toast una tostada, una rebanada de pan tostado

p. 156

driving lessons

Homework: p. 30, ex. 3a and 3b

p. 131
my mother’s birthday, her parents’ house, at the end of the day, my sister’s friends, anne’s bag, students’ desks.

They’re mark’s, it’s Mark’s, They are Bill’s, It’s Mark’s, They’re Bill’s

Whose, whose, Who’s, Who’s, whose, who’s.


No comments: