Monday, February 12, 2018

NA2 12/2/18


I agree-> I couldn’t agree more, absolutely, I totally agree, I’m with you 100%...

p. 64

ex. 2
750,000, green space, new recreation, trees, grass, cafe, play area, foutain, 80,000, tennis court, mini.

Ex.4
Ask me, should, let’s not, to consider, depends on, way I, go along, agreeing on, seems fair.

bail out phrasal verb
1 bail somebody/something ↔ out (also bale somebody/something ↔ out British English) to do something to help someone out of trouble, especially financial problems
 Some local businesses have offered to bail out the museum.
- Sutton bailed his team out with a goal in the last minute.

commute /kəˈmjuːt/ ●●○ verb 
1 [intransitive] to regularly travel a long distance to get to work
commute to/from/between
 Jim commutes to Manhattan every day.

The disadvanteges outweigh the advantages...

outweigh /aʊtˈweɪ/ ●○○ verb [transitive] 
to be more important or valuable than something else
- The benefits of the scheme outweigh the disadvantages.


No comments: