Thursday, May 16, 2019

A2 15-16/5/19

Dinámica del oral
- Entráis y cogéis hoja de borrador + ficha de presentación individual + ficha de interacción (1’-2’)
- 10’ de preparación
- 2’ + 2’ de presentación y 3’ de interacción
- cogéis ficha de mediación y hoja de borrador 1’
- 7’ de preparación
2’ + 2’ de explicación

p. 95
life /ai/ live /i/
No specific time=present perfect
Have you ever been to La Habana?
No, I’ve never visited Cuba.
Yes, I have / No, I haven’t
Yes, I went there last summer.

Specific time=past simple
Where did you go last year?
I went to Colombia, I had a fantastic time there.

Learn-learnt-learnt
Learn-learned-learned

Fly-flew-flown
I’ve flown to NY 3 times.

I went to London last year/ a month ago / at Christmas…
I’ve been to London several times/ twice this year/ three times/ in 1998 and 2015…
marathon /ˈmærəθən/

p. 96

I finished reading the book last night.
They will finish working early on Friday.
I’ve finished marking the exams.

Check through
A while ago = some time ago

ALREADY-YET
I haven’t finished packing yet. (todavía / aun)
Have you packed yet? (ya)
I’ve already packed.(ya)

ATM-automated teller machine (cash point) –cajero automático

Cashier- cajero (persona)

Safe- caja fuerte

I’ve just collected €500 (acabo de)

Savings- ahorros

Just in case- por si acaso

Juan Gil
Carrascalejo
Jaen


Must –can –will + infinitive
Have to – want to - be going to

Homework: p. 97, ex. 1

p. 77
pedestrian crossing – zebra crossing
a sign post
Parking meter

Go along / past / over / round / through / under / straight on
At …
Turn left / right


garlic

No comments: