Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A2 13-14/5/19

p. 79

talk TO-> Who are you talking to?
I’m talking to my father
listen TO-> what are you listening to? I’m listening to the radio
Look at-> What are you looking at? I’m looking at the window.
Who does he work for?  He works for a big company.

www.ldoceonline.com (diccionario monolingüe)

p. 80
do the homework / the washing-up.
make noise /the dinner / clothes

Pres. Cont.-> now, at the moment,
Pres. Simp.- >always, usually, never,

Gossip
cham‧pagne /ʃæmˈpeɪn/

PRESENT CONTINUOUS
We aren’t learning Chinese.
I’m sitting next to a clever student.
It isn’t raining.
The teacher is talking to us.
The students are listening to the teacher.

PAST CONTINUOUS
Were you learning Chinese last month?
No, we weren’t learning Chinese.
I was sitting next to a clever student.
It wasn’t raining.
The teacher wasn’t talking to us.
The students were listening to the teacher.
Where were you going this morning?
I was going to school.
Were you listening to music? Yes, I was / No, I wasn’t.

p. 81
Someone , nothing , everyone, no one->IS
Everyone is /was invited
Everyone likes holidays

I met someone special (el adjetivo va detrás -> I met a special person).
I said a stupid thing
I said something stupid

p.94

(I have) been there, (I have) done that.

PRESENT PERFECT
I’ve (have) travelled a lot.
Tom’s (has) travelled a lot.
They’ve travelled a lot.
You’ve /we’ve finished

I haven’t travelled a lot.
Tom hasn’t travelled a lot.
They haven’t travelled a lot.

I haven’t been TO Mexico.
I’ve never been to Mexico.

Have you travelled a lot?
Has Tom travelled a lot?
Have they travelled a lot?
Have you ever been to Mexico? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t

PAST SIMPLE=EXACT TIME /routines
I went to Rome at Christmas. (We know when).
I got up at 7:00
PRESENT PERFECT=INDEFINITE TIME
I’ve been to Rome. (We don’t know when)
REPEATED TIMES IN THE PAST
I’ve been to Rome 3 TIMES.
I was to Rome 3 TIMES.
ACTION THAT STARTED IN THE PAST AND CONTINUES IN THE PRESENT
I’ve been reading a book at the weekends.
I’ve lived in Murcia for 20 years.
ACTION THAT FINISHED RECENTLY
I have seen Peter a minute ago. (see-saw-seen)


Homework: ex. 7, p. 95 + ex. 1, p. 96 (talking about you).

No comments: