Thursday, November 15, 2018

A2.2 14-15/11/18

First 1st
Second 2nd
Third 3rd
Fourth 4th
Fifth 5th
Sixth 6th
Eleventh 11th
twelveth 12th
thirteenth 13th
twenty-first 21st

p.14 and 15 (check the homework)
The United Arab Emirates
earn /ɜːn $ ɜːrn/
job /dʒɒb $ dʒɑːb/ 
walk /wɔːk/
go /ɡəʊ/
zo‧ol‧o‧gist /zuːˈɒlədʒəst/
New Zea·land /njuː ˈziːlənd/
des‧ert /ˈdezət/ ≠ des‧sert /dɪˈzɜːt/

faster than lightning
how dare you
$200-> 2 hundred dollars

married /ˈmærid/

We need the subjects in English:
go to the party.
Goes to the party.

How long did you wait?
How much time did you wait?
How much time did the exam take?
It took me 3 hours
Give- five


p. 16
ballet /ˈbæleɪ/
ex.3
What does he / she do?
Where does she live now?
Does she speak French?
What are his/her children’s names?
Where does she come from?
Where does she work?
How many children does she have?
What does she do in her free time?

She has got 3 children
She hasn’t got 3 children
Has she got 3 children?

She has a red car
She doesn’t have a red car
Does she have a red car?

I have breakfast at seven
I don’t have breakfast at seven
Do you have breakfast at seven?

I have a shower at 8 o’clock

I have got breakfast
I had got a good day
I have got a shower at 8 o’clock

Administrative assistant – clerk – office worker.
I’m married to an x-ray technician
clerk /klɑːk $ klɜːrk/ ●●○ S3 noun [countable]   1 someone who keeps records or accounts in an office a clerk in a commercial firm
Civil servant
ac‧coun‧tant /əˈkaʊntənt/ ●●○ noun [countable]   someone whose job is to keep and check financial accounts,calculate taxes etc
Angie

He isn’t
They aren’t
I’m not – I am
ballet /ˈbæleɪ/
Senegal /ˌsenəˈɡɔːl/

Homework: p. 17, ex. 5 and 6


No comments: