Thursday, November 08, 2018

A2 7/8-11-18

p.104
What’s a blog?

It’s a web page where anybody can explain their life, hobbies, trips…

It’s like an online diary. People write about clothes, trips, economy, films, books, their children, lifestyles, restaurants, technology, English, sport…
Engineering
It’s a website and you write about your day, thoughts, your life, your experiences.

A blog is a website where you can write everything you want.

Saint James’s way
Santiago’s way

I go window shopping

Homework: p.104, ex. 2 and 4 (Send them to me in an email)
Better late than never

p.12
1 & 2  corrected
Ex. 3
Nancy’s 4 years old
Tom’s 6 months old

My mother’s the brother is my uncle
The mother’s brother is my uncle
My mother’s brother is my uncle
Louise’s mother’s brother’s my uncle
Her mother’s brother’s my uncle
Her son is my nephew.

Let’s see / we’ll see
Ex. 4

Fernando
Who’s Fernando?
He’s my wife’s uncle

Irene
Who’s Irene?
She’s my nephew Daniel’s girlfriend

Jesules
Who’s Jesules?
He’s my uncle. He’s my mother’s brother.

My aunt Beatrice is my mother’s sister-in-law
My wife and daughter’s names are the same.

Ex. 5
My family
My parent’s and my grandparents passed away. I have a sister and she’s got a son and a daughter.
I’m married. My wife’s name’s Susana. I have 2 daughters, Daniela, 10, and Rebeca, 8. My parents-in-law are Paco and Beatrice. Paco is 80, Beatrice we don’t know.
My wife has 2 sisters: Ines and Bea. Ines has 2 children: Antonio and Ruben and Bea has 1 son: Jesus

A housewife
I don’t know his age
Tailor - dentist
Tortoise – turtle
20 years ago

Formal & Informal
Hi Peter! How are you doing? / How are things?

Hello John. How are you?

Good Morning Mr. Sanders. How do you do?

Mr British English, Mr. American English /ˈmɪstə $ -ər/ 
Mrs British English, Mrs. American English /ˈmɪsɪz/
miss ●●● S2 W2 noun   
1 → Miss
2 → Miss Italy/Ohio/World etc
3 YOUNG WOMAN spoken used as a polite way of speaking to a young woman when you do not know her name → madam, sir
Ms British English, Ms. American English /mɪz, məz/ ●●● W2   
used before a woman’s family name when she does not want to be called ‘Mrs’ or ‘Miss’, or when you do not know whether she is married or not → miss, Mrs

Websites to learn with songs


No comments: