Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A2 19-20/11/18

p. 17
ex. 5 and 6 (correction)
write /raɪt/ 
right /raɪt/

->The rules for the spelling of the 3rd person are on page 135, point 2.2.<- span="">

My sister studies French.
She studies French.
My sister, Mary, studies French.
My sister Mary studies French.
My sister she studies French.

(love, like, enjoy, don’t mind, dislike, hate)
I like dancing
I like to dance at the weekends
I like to go to the dentist
I’d (would) like to go dancing

rag 'n'-> and bone man – human
because->‘cause-> Cos



Ex. 6
a-5, b-1, c-2, d-7, e-3, f-4, g-6

What does he write about?
(He writes) (about) everything and everybody.
What does he know?
(He knows) everything about everybody.

Ex. 8
1) student – doctor – a lot
2) new job – work hard – no $
3) dog – ♥- everywhere – Boris
4) friend – English – summer
5) grandfather – TV – golf – visit us

Is that your dog?
No, he’s my mother’s (dog)

He wants to be / become an actor
He wanted to be an actor
He became an actor

Ex. 10
Relative-> pariente

Joaquina
Who is she?
She is a colleague.
What does she do?
She’s the caretaker here at the language school.
Where does she live?
She lives in La Alberca
What does she like doing?
She likes reading and listening to music.

He likes going clubbing / out
Have a nap / take the siesta
prison/school yard (=an area outside a prison or school where prisoners or students do activities outdoors)
Homework: p. 105

Subject pronouns:
I live in Murcia.
They like music.

Object pronouns:
This is for ->(preposition) you
I love ->(verb) them / him / her

Possessive adjectives:
He is my/ her /his friend (Noun)
They are their teachers (noun)

En caso de duda con los pronombres mirad esto:

No comments: