Thursday, November 22, 2018

A2 21-22/11/18

p. 105

Pers./subject Pron.-> es el sujeto y va al principio delante del verbo.
I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they can swim.

Obj. pro.-> detrás de una preposición o de 1 verbo.
She’s with me, you, him, her, it, us, you, them.
She asked me, you, him, her, it, us, you, them.

Pos. adj.->va siempre delante de 1 nombre.
It’s my, your, his, her, its, our, your, their house.

Poss. Pron.-> va solo.
This house is mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, yours, theirs.

Ex. 2, p. 105
Poss. adj.-> Acompañan / van delante de 1 nombre
Her son, my class
our grandmother
their teacher

Subj. pro.-> Van al principio de la oración delante del verbo
I like
She doesn’t like
They like, he helps

Obj. pron.-> van detrás de 1 verbo o 1 preposición.
Like him
Doesn’t like it
Helps them

Ex. 3
They often play football with him.
He often plays football with them.
Can I have it back? ->Have something back
We like him a lot.
We like our teacher and she likes us.
Our teacher gives us a lot of homework.
Maria doesn’t like her at all.
He reads it on the train.
This is a photo of me with my family.
She has lunch with them every day.
Unemployed - retired
4.-
He’s a DJ.
He works with a lot of stars.
He wants to work with Lady Gaga.
She comes from Senegal. She’s a businesswoman and an actress.
He has 70m hits on YouTube.


What do you do?
I’m an actor.
He writes songs for them (the pop stars).
And he wants to work with her (Lady Gaga).
David’s job / his job / it -> is exciting.
He likes it (David’s job / his job) a lot.
People love their parties/them.
They love to spend (BETTER-spending) time with them.

A black cat

p.18
Head teacher-> director

Homework: reading activity-> ex. 1, 2 and 4, p.18
Ex. 5
How many students are there?
How many teachers are there?
What time do you start/finish?
How much does it cost?
What’s your teacher’s name?
Is he/she a good teacher?
What does he/she teach?

Does he work hard?

No comments: