Wednesday, March 21, 2018

NB2 21/3/18


p. 73

ex. 6

have – had, moved – move, stopped –stop, started – start, won – win, get – got, left – leave, become – become.

Would you like to come to my place (house)?

Like, hate, love, enjoy

I like dancing in a discoteque.
We love watching soap operas.


ˈsoap ˌopera, también soap UK  US  sustantivo
telenovela, culebrón

I would like to go dancing to a club.
I would like to watch a soap opera

I would buy a new car.

Ex. 8
I’d really like to spend...
I’d really like to meet...
My brother would like to learn...
She would like to change...
I wouldn’t like to be famous.
I wouldn’t like to live...
Would you like to get... ?
Would you like to come shopping with me tomorrow?

p. 74
For and against-> a favor y en contra

lime /laɪm/ UK  US  sustantivo &  adjetivo
 •  sustantivo
1 lima
2 cal

Homework: read the text on page 75 for vocabulary.

guy /gaɪ/ UK  US  sustantivo
1  (informal) tipo
a really nice guy
un tipo muy simpático
2 guys se usa en lenguaje coloquial para dirigirse a un grupo de personas
I'll see you guys later.
Os veo luego.

p. 76

how‧dy /ˈhaʊdi/ interjection American English informal  hello



No comments: