Monday, March 05, 2018

NB1 5/3/18

Civil servant
Carpenter
unemployed

p. 131

4Ca
Do you usually wear glasses?
I’m hardly ever bored.
She sometimes does housework.
We go to the cinema once a week.
Why are you always late?
I walk to work every day.
My girlfriend is never stressed.
Does it often rain in the winter?

4Cb
I am never late for class. (be late for)
We hardly ever eat fast food.
What time do you usually finish work?
My parents don’t often listen to the radio.
My brother is always hungry at lunchtime.
We don’t always do our homework.
Do you drive to work every day
Our teacher is hardly ever angry.

I usually sail on my boat
I often have some toast for breakfast.
One piece of toast – two pieces of toast.

I don’t often drive because my husband never lets me the car.

I drive to work every day.
I always drive to work.
I never walk to work, I drive every day.

p. 33
vil‧lage /ˈvɪlɪdʒ/
tem‧pera‧ture /ˈtemprətʃə/
val‧ley /ˈvæli/
se‧cret /ˈsiːkrɪt/
health‧y /ˈhelθi/
vege‧ta‧ble /ˈvedʒtəbəl/
fruit /fruːt/
so‧cial /ˈsəʊʃəl
moun‧tain /ˈmaʊntɪn
stressed /strest/ 
field /fiːld/

one out of- uno de cada
most of the- la mayoria de la...
outside- al aire libre
fields- campos
shep‧herd /ˈʃepəd/ pastor

p. 101

Homework: p. 34 – 35, revise and check

p. 35
In the street
A gardener
Almost evry day
Pet- mascota


No comments: