Wednesday, March 21, 2018

NB1 21/3/18

Present continious

Im listening to music
Im not listening to music
Are you listening to music?

Present simple

I’m a musician
I’m not a musician
Are you a musician?

I like listening to music

I listen to music at the weekend
I don’t listen to music at the  weekend
Do you listen to music at the weekend?

p. 132

5Ba
What’s he doing? He’s cooking
What are they doing? They’re watching TV
What’s he doing? He’s playing basket
What’s it doing? It’s barking
What are they doing? They’re singing

5Bb

I’m staying, are working, I’m sitting, are you doing, I’m looking, is learning, isn’t enjoying, is making, is helping,

Ex. 2f
He is cooking
They are playing football
He is having a shower
It’s raining
The dog is barking
He is flying / The plane is taking off (despegando)


young /jʌŋ/ UK  US  adjetivo & sustantivo
 •  adjetivo
joven
You're still young.
Todavía eres joven.

Argue – arguing
Shout – shouting at the dogs


washing /ˈwɒʆɪŋ/ UK  US  sustantivo BrE
colada
to do the washing hacer la colada

ˌwashing-ˈup UK  US  sustantivo BrE
platos sucios
to do the washing-up lavar los platos

ex. 4b

make noise, listen to loud music, play a musical instrument, shower, bath, have a party, move, picture, turn on

weather /ˈweðə/ UK  US  sustantivo
1 tiempo
What's the weather like?
¿Qué tiempo hace?

season /ˈsiːzən/ UK  US  sustantivo & verbo
 •  sustantivo
1 estación [del año]
Summer, autumn, spring, winter

London, Big Ben, it’s raining, yes


Homework: p. 159 (the weather)


No comments: