Tuesday, May 05, 2020

AL B1 5/5/20


I don't feel like going now

Talking about our houses:

Next to Jardin de la seda👉Next to la seda garden
A small, modern kitchen 👍
In the 1st floor👉 ON the 1st floor
I live with my husband👉wife
In Avenida de la Libertad👉In Libertad avenue
There wasn’t a garage free👍available
/comfortable/ˈkʌmftəbəl/
/favourite//ˈfeɪvərət/
There is when👉where I spend my free time

The ground floor (B. Eng) 👉the 1st floor (A. Eng)

In a duplex 👉 terraced house and it has a fairly long👏👏👏
Du‧plex /ˈdjuːpleks $ ˈduː-/ noun [countable] American English    
a type of house that is divided into two parts, so that it has two separate homes in it.
A row a houses

On the wall there are many paintings👌
And also the are 2 large ceiling /ˈsiːlɪŋ/ fans
Curtains  /ˈkɜːtn/
With terrace, with garden 👉With A terrace, with A garden
Several trees👍
I love live here 👉 I love living here 
Because is quite👉 a big  house and I have very good neighbours👍
In the basement👉On
In the 1st floor👉On
2 bedrooms and 👉a bathroom
Ground/ɡraʊnd/
An open fireplace 👍

Near the Infante language school
There are 5 rooms
The main room is a living room
The colour of the wall is... it’s very bright and light
There is a store room and ... 
basement
And because of 
The floor is dark brown, wooden 

There are 3 chairs, a table and a cupboard.
There is a cupboard, a table and 3 chairs.

Next Day mediation


No comments: