Tuesday, October 04, 2011

nb2 4/10/11

CORRECT THE ERRORS (NB2)

A)
Normally I get up at seven o’clock, on weekends also. In the days of the week for go to job and in the weekend days for go to make sport or other recreative activities.
(CORRECTION) I normally get up at seven o’clock, also at the weekends, in (the days of) the week in order to go to work and at the weekend in order to do sport or other activities.

For lunch, between two and three pm all days. But for dinner is different between Monday to Thursday and weekend. In the normal week I dinner between 9 – 9.30 pm and in the weekend later.
(CORRECTION) I have lunch between 2 and three in the afternoon everyday, but I normally have dinner between 9 and 9.30 in the evening and later at the weekend.

In the days of the week I don’t make extra activities. I only go two times at the Language School, but in the weekend it’s another story: I make sport, go out with my wife to the cinema, to dinner with my friends, we go to the mountain for trekkin.
(CORRECTION) In the week I never do extra activities. I only go to the Language School twice a week, but at the weekend it’s another story: I do sport, I go to the cinema with my wife, I have dinner with my friends, and we go trekking to the mountain.

At the weekend, when we eat at home, we normally cook a special dish, because we love eat good and cooking, our friends love it.
(CORRECTION) At the weekend, when we eat at home, normally we cook a special food, because we love cooking and eating well, our friends love it.


B)
Everyday a get up at seven o’clock (when I have work!!). (CORRECTION) Everyday I get up at seven o’clock (when I have to work!!/when I work).

I usually go out for do exercise. I like do footing half hour from Monday to Friday. Afther exercise I have a shower I make the breakfast for my family (coffe milk and fruit). At 08:45 I go to school with my daughters.
(CORRECTION) I usually go out to do exercise. I like going jogging for half an hour from Monday to Friday. After doing exercise I have a shower and I make breakfast for my family (coffee, milk and fruit). At 08:45 I go to school with my daughters / At 08:45 I take my daughters to school.


At 09:30 start my work. I have a cooffe at 12:00 and the 04:00 finish the work. Then I pick up the daughters. When I get home I quicly eat and if I can I watching TV. But on the Tuesday and Wednesday I go to school then I’m very strees. But at the week end I get up later and I’m very relax every week end.
I can reading book and watching TV.
(CORRECTION) I start work at 09:30. I have a coffee at 12:00 and I finish work at 04:00 in the afternoon. Then I pick up my daughters. When I get home I eat quickly and, if I can, I watch TV. But on Tuesday and Wednesday I go to school, so I’m very stressed. But at the weekend I get up later and I’m very relaxed.
I can read a book and watch TV.



Civil servant
Pay attention



PARA in English

TO or IN ORDER TO + VERB
I go to School in order to learn English

FOR + NOUN
That’s a present for Peter



Questions with verbs with preposition (look at, listen to, work with…)

Who do you work with?
What are you looking at?
Who are you listening to?

No comments: