Thursday, October 13, 2011

nb2 13/10/11

p.127
1Aa
Are you going to go out….
Where does your sister…
… are you listening to?
Does the class finish…
Why didn’t you…
Do you often go…
What does this…
What time did your friends…
1Ab
Do you have a car?
Is your brother older than you?
How often does he write to you?
What time does this class start?
Where did you go last summer?
How many languages do you speak?
Are you going to see her this evening?
Who are you waiting for?
1Ba
Does Anna like music?
She has a lot of hobbies
I don’t get on very well with my sister
My brother doesn’t know me very well
Do they have any children?
Does the film finish late?
He goes out twice a week
We don’t often talk about politics.
1Bb
Do...open…
Doesn’t have
Listen
Doesn’t talk
Does … get on…
Doesn’t work…

The present:

HAVE
- I have a car / I don’t have a car / Do you have car? No, I don’t / Yes, I do
- I have breakfast
- I haven’t a car (Wrong)

HAVE GOT (similar to the verb to be no auxiliary verb needed)
- I have got a sister / I haven’t got a sister / Have you got a sister? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.
- I have got breakfast (wrong)

The present perfect.

- I have (auxiliary) read your mail a minute ago / I haven’t read your mail yet / Have you read my email? No, I haven’t / Yes, I have.

messy
Coins – notes (a five pound note)
Guess what
Laugh
How do you pronounce this word?

Like
I like reading comics
I like playing basket
Like to
I like to go to the dentist
Would like
I would like to have chicken wings

Homework: 1c grammar bank


No comments: