Tuesday, May 24, 2011

nb2 24-5-2011

to have a lie-in, levantarse muy tarde

I didn’t buy anything.(no compré nada (con verbo negativo) BUT↓)
You can buy anything with all that money. (cualquier cosa)
With our new car we can go anywhere. (cualquier lugar)
You can invite anybody to the party. (cualquier persona).
If we study, anybody can pass the exam.
- What kind of music would you like to listen to?
- Anything
Take anything from the fridge.

I can pass the exam
I WILL be able to pass the exam…

I listen to any kind of music.
If nobody goes there, he can’t (cannot) have a party.

p.141, 7a
a)
anything, someone, somewhere, anybody, anywhere, something, nobody, anything.
SOMEBODY called but you weren’t here.
I DIDN’T talk to ANYBODY
I talked to NOBODY.
ANYBODY can DO it (cualquiera).
b)
Nothing, nowhere, nobody.
c)
…ANYTHING last night.
I DIDN’T go ANYWHERE.
I didn’t see anybody / I saw nobody.

p.90, ex. 2
a)
How much coffee do you drink?
How many coffees do you drink a day? (cups)
Many
A lot of
I smoke a lot /I smoke a lot of cigarettes.
None
b)
1f, 2e, 3d, 4b, 5a, 6c.
p. 140, 8b.
too+noun
I call TOO MANY people (count.) everyday.
I eat TOO MUCH bread (unc.) everyday.
Too+verb
I work TOO MUCH.
Too+adj
I’m TOO tired to talk.
Enough+noun
We have ENOUGH homework (n).
Enough+ adj.
You aren’t tall (adj.) ENOUGH to play basket
- Very / a little + uncount. nouns
We drink a/very little milk.
- Very / a few + count. nouns
We ate a/very few apples.
p.141, 8b
a)
Too much, too many, enough, too, too much, a little, enough time, a few.
b)
Enough/too much, too, too many, too much, too, too many

No comments: