Tuesday, May 31, 2011

nb2 31-5-2011

Early bird (catches the worm)
Absolutely
Wednesday
SO ____ I (positive sentences), NEITHER ____ I(negative sentences)=with these sentences we agree with the speaker.
El hueco se complete con el auxiliar de la frase a la que le damos la razón.
- I’m Spanish (Are you Spanish?)
- So am I
- I’ve got seven brothers (Have you got 7 brothers?)
- So have I
- I will pass the exam (Will you pass the exam?)
- So will I
- I can speak English (Can you speak English?)
- So can I
- I should do more exercise
- So should I
- I have breakfast in a café (Do you have breakfast in a Café?)
- So do I
- I live in Molina (Do you live in Molina?)
- So do I
- I met my new teacher yesterday (Did you meet my new teacher yesterday?)
- So did I
- I have bought a new dictionary (have you bought a new dictionary?)
- So have I
- I’m writing a poem. (Are you writing a poem?)
- So am I
- I don’t smoke
- Neither do I
- I’m not a surgeon
- Neither am I
- I didn’t have a shower today
- Neither did I
p.141, 8D
A)
Am, did, was, do, have, can, would, did.
B)
So do I, neither am I, so did I, neither have I, neither do I, so can I, so do I.
p.96, MAKING PHONE CALLS
Wrong, put, through, busy, hold
p. 97
But, who, another, above all, however, secondly, although, which, general.

GIVING OPINION: SHOPPING CENTRES
For the whole week
Tiring
Crowded stressed
Queuing (queue)

No comments: