Friday, November 22, 2019

50 Reasons to love the world

Carmen:
- Because in every season of the year we can watch the sunset and experience that sort of magic atmosphere that creates this amazing natural phenomenon.
- Because a talk with a close friend can turn a bad day into a good one.
- Because when I was 16 I went to Sweden in a Comenius Project and it was there when I discovered my passion for the English language. If I hadn`t gone on that trip, I probably wouldn`t be an English teacher these days.
- Because after having had the opportunity of travelling, I have discovered new places, people and experiences that have enriched my perception of living.
- Because no matter how old I am, I will always love Christmas time. Not only because of Christmas ornaments and lighting, but also because of the family meetings. 


Pascual:
Because in mid-October, in Alicante, after diving in deep waters, I was approaching the water´s edge but suddenly I stopped, I don´t know why but I wore my goggles again. There were three cuttlefish in front of me. I could observe cuttlefish reproduction right there .

 



No comments: