Monday, February 18, 2019

ALB2 18/2/19

Coherence + connectors
Pronunciation
Correction
Variety
Fluency

Topic: Travelling (example of an outline)

Vocabulary:
Getaway, mingle, sightseeing, scene view, bustling, quaint, carefree days, fare.
Structures:
Will de doing / have done
‘d better, If I were, I would suggest, taking into account, should have
Use connectors:
Regardless, Furthermore, nevertheless, as long as…, Not only but also, indeed…
Do a getaway

The next weekend
/culture/
There’s a problem and it’s that China is a bustling country.
Different
View
Tour guide
To wait for many hours / too long
virtual glasses
taking into that it had to be located near the centre.
when we were for 2 days
I thought I would have like going to a more relaxing place

Not only did she forget my birthday, but she also didn’t even apologise for forgetting it.


No comments: