Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A2 11-12/2/19

Professor: at university
Teacher: at school

young /jʌŋ/
yellow /ˈjeləʊ $ -loʊ/
yes /jes/

History (at school)≠story (in novels)

p. 41
When were you born?
I was born ON 23rd May, 1972 (the twenty-third of May, nineteen seventy-two).

pen‧cil /ˈpensəl/
Where were you born?
I was born in Murcia.
Where were your parents born?
They were born in Espinardo and Churra.
How old were you when you could walk?
I was nine months old.
Midwife
survival
Where was your friend born?

p. 108
What’s his name?
How old is he?
What’s your/his address? / where do you live?
What’s his/your job? What does he do?
What was his /were your last job?
Can he speak other languages? / How many languages can / does he speak? /
Do you speak other languages?
What does he like doing?
I like skiing, travelling and playing the guitar
Play football / tennis /basket… BUT play the violin /piano / flute / guitar

Homework: ex. 3, p. 108 for the next day + ex. 4 (writing activity) time: 2 weeks.
frnssn@gmail.com
Be good / bad AT – I’m good at singing
I’m bad at maths
Practise (v) – practice (n)
I practise every day
To apply for a job
I’m close to her.
I can’t afford a Porsche / travelling by plane.
It’s important to / for Gio / me.
I’m proud of her.


No comments: