Thursday, October 04, 2018

A2 4-10-18


thenakedeye-fran.blogspot.com
Headway elementary 4th edition (ISBN: 9780194770569)
In an autonomous way
DIY
I have worked for a lot of years and now I’m sixty but I’m retired
Hand – handy (Manny)
A grandson (and another one on the way)
Means of transport
Office worker
Abroad
Pi‧la‧tes /pɪˈlɑːtiz/
Masterpiece
Vocational training
Computer science
pro‧nun‧ci‧a‧tion /prəˌnʌnsiˈeɪʃən/
I’m a student of second year bachillerato.
I have->am 17 (years old)
Workaholic
I live in El Carmen quarter
Unemployed
I study English at the language school
And other types
My hobby is going for a walk.
Walk the dog
I’m doing a computer course.
English Reading club
I go to the rio segura library
I’m a taxi driver
I’m unemployed /ˌʌnɪmˈplɔɪd/// retired/rɪˈtaɪəd//
I’m a civil servant
I’m studying for a state exam.

Hello goodbye

Lyrics

No comments: