Thursday, October 25, 2018

A2 24/25-10-18

Actualización: Alfonso, un compañero vuestro, me ha facilitado la página desde donde se pueden descargar los audios de clase, es->
https://elt.oup.com/student/headway/elementary4/download?cc=global&selLanguage=en


I REALLY LIKE IT/them (my family)
I go to the Language School
I really like walking in the country and riding my bike
I really like hanging out with friends
I really like eating out.
I go to work 5 days a week
I like-> reading before (preposition) ->going to bed
I like reading and going to bed early.
I like running and walking in the mountain.
/ˈdɔːtə/
walk /wɔːk $ wɒːk/
work1 /wɜːk $ wɜːrk/ 
I go shopping / swimming / clubbing
I like going swimming
I like having some beers with my friends
I really like-> my family, listening to music and doing sport.
I have 2 brothers and a/one sister.
hiking /ˈhaɪkɪŋ/ ●●○ noun [uncountable]   
the activity of taking long walks in the mountains or country 
Live is life
I live (V) /lɪv/ in Murcia.
My life (N) /laɪf/ is boring/interesting.
I like live (adj) /laɪv/ concerts.
I really like travelling around the world and riding my motorbike.
Playing.
I really like cycling.
I like sleeping a lot
One sister passed away

FAMILY
Vocabulary:
Mother, father, son, brother, daughter, sister, grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt, cousin/ˈkʌzən/, nephew, niece, mother/brother/sister-in-law, godfather, grandparents, stepmother…
stepson /ˈstepsʌn/ noun [countable]   
a son that your husband or wife has from a relationship before your marriage
My elder/younger son is
Show one photo of your family to your partners and explain who they are with the genitive.
Eg. That’s my wife’s sister
They are Ines’s /ineziz/ children
That’s my parents’ car
That’s my children’s room
That’s Susana and Ines’s sister
My sister’s neighbour’s car
Their names are Bob and Jenny
They have the same name
Their name is Anna

Homework: p. 8, ex 5, p. 9, ex. 1, 2 and 5 and ex. 6 (send it to my email)

(God) bless you

Ex. 3, p. 9
B, a, a, a, b, b

Ex. 4, p. 9
Vanessa
Joseph Bowen
Katie Matthews

No comments: