Thursday, November 23, 2017

NI1 23/11/17

p.20­­­
A 20-Euro note
A 20-year-old girl

 
A lot of = lots of = loads of
I want a lot of / lots of / loads of presents for Xmas

2Aa
Have you ever booked...
I have already saved...
Have you paid...yet?
Have your parents ever lent you...?
I’ve never used it
We have just won...
I have just / already spent...
I have just / already had one.

2Ab
Has your sister paid… yet?
When did you buy...?
They finished paying...
I’m sure I didn’t borrow...
Did you see...?

debt /det/ UK  US  sustantivo
1 deuda
to be in debt estar endeudado -a, tener deudas
to be £100/£1,000 etc in debt deber 100/1.000 etc libras
2 to be in sb's debt estar en deuda con alguien

p.18

wife-wives
life-lives

I live in Mula
A live concert
My life as a teacher- Our lives together

What do they use this lorry for?
The lady is holding a little boy

piggyback /ˈpɪɡibæk/ (also piggyback ride) noun [countable] 
you give someone, especially a child, a piggyback, you carry them high on your shoulders, supporting them with your hands under their legs

Can you give me a piggyback?

Uganda & Ruanda – set up an organisation to collect money to build a new school

A teacher & a writer
Gorilla
A lot of children surrounded them
Walls falling
Boards broken
Very few desks
Friendly, all ages, learn quickly
A new school


The husband, 2010, nearly 500, diet and health, for children without a family, 3, hope, gets more than she gives / gives less than she gets,  






















No comments: