Wednesday, November 29, 2017

NB2 29/11/17

p.31

I can’t sleep
Can you help me?
Can I use your bathroom?
Can you turn up the music?
I can’t find my book
Can I wash some clothes?
We can’t come next week
He can’t drive at the moment

Can you move? I can’t see the board.
I can’t do this exercise. Can you help me?
Can you turn it up? I can’t hear the CD
I can’t come to the class. Can you tell me the homework?
I can’t read the board. Can I sit nearer?
Can I go to the toilet? I can’t wait

Dictation:

I need to find the bank
She’s in the bathroom, putting on make-up
They have a lovely living room
I want to send this package to Poland
Put the plates in the sink, please
My flat is on the left, opposite the post office
A friend has four sofas in her flat
There’s a plate of vegetables in the fridge

p.64

Do the washing(-up), clean the
bathroom, tidy your bedroom, mop the house, set / lay / clean the table, do the ironing, cook, do the shopping, dust the house, hang the clothes, wake the children up, put the children to bed / sleep, walk the dog.


hoover /ˈhuːvə/ UK  US  verbo BrE
1  [intransitivo] pasar la aspiradora
2  [transitivo] pasar la aspiradora por

disinfect /ˌdɪsɪnˈfekt/ UK  US  verbo [transitivo]
desinfectar

dust /dʌst/ UK  US  sustantivo & verbo
  sustantivo
1 polvo
2 to give sth a dust quitarle el polvo a algo
 •  verbo [transitivo/intransitivo]
quitarles el polvo a los muebles
dust sth down/off phrasal verb
 quitarle el polvo a algo

broom /bruːm/ UK  US  sustantivo
escoba
mop /mɒp/ UK  US  sustantivo & verbo
 •  sustantivo
1 fregona
 •  verbo [transitivo] (-pped, -pping)
1  fregar [el suelo], pasar la fregona
mop sth up phrasal verb
  limpiar [suelo], rebañar [una salsa]


Homework: ex. 5, p. 64



No comments: