Tuesday, May 15, 2012

nb2 15/5/12

HOMEWORK: WRITE AN ARTICLE AND GIVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT ONE TOPIC YOU CHOOSE, FIRST THE GOOD SIDE AND THEN THE BAD SIDE (P. 97).

STAR SIGNS
/ ˈeəriːz/ / ˈtɔːrəs/ / ˈdʒemɪnaɪ/ / ˈkænsə(r)/ / ˈliːəʊ/ / ˈvɜːɡəʊ// ˈliːbrə/ 

/ ˈskɔːpiəʊ/ / ˌsædʒɪˈteəriəs/ / ˈkæprɪkɔːn/ /əˈkweəriəs/ / ˈpaɪsiːz/







AGREE OR DISAGREE
Agree
Positive sentences.
- I’m Spanish. – So am I
- I’m living in Alcantarilla – So am I
- I have got 2 sisters – So have I (Have you got 2 sisters?)
- I have a red car – So do I (Do you have a red car?)
- I can speak English – So can I
- I’m going to go to Egypt – So am I
- I’ll call her later – So will I
- I have been to London – So have I
Negative sentences.
- I’m not Spanish. – Neither am I
- I’m not living in Alcantarilla – Neither am I
- I haven’t got 2 sisters – Neither have I
Disagree
Positive sentences.
- I’m Spanish. – I’m not.
- I have got 2 sisters. – I haven’t.
- I live in London. – I don’t
Negative sentences.
- I don’t have a reed car. – I do.
- I haven’t been to London. – I have.

Gossip programme

Why don’t skeletons like parties? They have no body (nobody) to dance with.


- I haven’t got a car – neither have I / I have
- I don’t have a car – neither do I / I do
- I don’t have to buy a car – neither do I / I do
- I haven’t bought a car – neither have I / I have
- I’ve had a car
- I have got/had (past participle of the verb get) a lot of problems recently.

I have got a shower (tengo una ducha en casa) – So have I / I haven’t.

I have a shower (me ducho) – So do I / I don’t.


Leaf – leaves
He leaves home at 7

No comments: