Monday, May 10, 2010

10/5/10

Knowledge
These oranges were grown by my husband
Market garden
Kitchen garden
Orchard
Bless you
Thank you
(Feivrit)favourite


SOME
I have some lemons (positive sentence)
ANY
I don’t have any lemons (negative) = I have no lemons
Be careful an never write I DON'T HAVE NO LEMONS <<<<< IT'S WRONG
Do you have any lemons? (question)
SOME-THING (things)/ONE/BODY(people)/WHERE(places)
This weekend we could eat somewhere, and we could meet someone for coffee, and we could take something to play.
ANY-THING (things)/ONE/BODY(people)/WHERE(places)
(NEGATIVE)-I didn’t see anybody at school, they weren’t anywhere, so I didn’t do anything-
I won’t do anything tonight.
(QUESTIONS)
Are you going anywhere for the weekend?
Did you talk to anybody?
ATTENTION
Everybody loveS music

No comments: