Wednesday, May 26, 2010

26/5/2010

PULL YOUR LEG
CLUMSY
LISTENING: YOU’RE VERY QUIET
REALLY
GET
GET
FEW
HURRY
HURT
BACK


SPOT
COUGH
RUNNY NOSE
WEAK
Rise and shine


DESCRPTIONS OF PICTURES
WHAT’S IN FRONT OF YOU?
It’s a black and white photo. It’s a photo of a middle age black woman. She has curly/straight short black hair.
She’s smiling, she has a beautiful smile. She has big brown eyes and a big nose. She isn’t wearing earrings. She doesn’t wear glasses. She is wearing a nice dress and a cardigan with flowers/a design. I can see it but I imagine it is red.
PERSONALITY
The woman seems quiet and happy because you can see her smile/smiling. She looks very intelligent/clever and sensual. She shows tenderness. I think she is very kind.
WHAT I KNOW
She looks like a housewife, however, she is a fantastic/extraordinary/great jazz singer. Her name is Ella Fritzgerald. Several people say she has the best voice in the world. She sang with Louis Armstrong. Summertime, one of the best jazz songs, was sung by her. I’ve known her songs since I was young/ for a long time. When she’s on the radio I turn up the volume.
She was born in the USA in the ninetieth century. She is my favourite Jazz singer and when I want to relax I usually listen to her records./If I want to relax, I’ll listen to her records.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.