Monday, May 24, 2010

24/5/10

TOO+ADJ
This car is too old, we can use it to go to La Coruña
You are too good to be true.
Too+much(uncount.)/many (count)
There’s too much furniture in the bedroom.
There are too many children in the classroom

ENOUGH
You are INTELLIGENT (adjective) enough to pass the exam
There isn’t enough FOOD (noun) for everybody

A FEW(count)/LITTLE(uncount)
I found a few COINS on the floor so I bought a magazine
I need a little EXTRA TIME to finish the exam.

FEW/LITTLE
Few PEOPLE passed the exam
I have little MONEY. It won’t be enough for a soda.

TOO MUCH/ENOUGH+ V
I ATE too much last night(affirmative)
I DIDN’T EAT enough last night(negative)

TO/FOR
I’m saving money to get(VERB) my driving license.
I’m saving for my driving license (noun)
A driving living license is a paper that you need for driving a car

SONG: SAY A LITTLE PRAYER
ANSWERS

Wake
Put
wear
Stay
love
Be
Live
Wait
Think
take
believe

No comments: