Friday, May 07, 2010

9.B

A Write the sentences in reported speech.

1. I´m tired. She said that she was tired.
2. I don´t like rock music. He told her that he didn´t like rock music.
3. I´ll book a table. He said that he would book a table.
4. I´ve bought a new car. Paul told us that he had bought a new car.
5. I live in the city centre. She said that she lived in the city centre.
6. We can do it. They said that they could do that.
7. I saw the film on TV. Julie said that she had seen the film ON TV.



B Make reported questions

1. Do you like football? Mike asked me if I liked football.
2. What music do you like? I asked her what music I likeD.
3. Are you tired? She asked me if I was tired.
4. Have you been to New York? I asked them if they had been TO New York.
5. Where did you live before? He asked me where I had lived before.
6. Can you swim? She asked him/ME if he/I could swim.
7. Where are you from? I asked him/ME where he/I was from.

No comments: