Wednesday, October 09, 2019

ALB1 8/10/19

Presentation:
Name, surname, age, address, family, occupation, hobbies, home, describe your routine of a day in the week.

Half past nine
I watch films after dinner and before I go to bed
Near the Infante
I’m an accountant

In the emergency room
ˌaccident and eˈmergency noun [uncountable] British English (abbreviation A & E)   
the room or department in a hospital where people go if they are injured or suddenly become ill SYN emergency room American English
Porter
Sons/
in the mountains
As basketball
Years old

I am 45 years old
Half past 6 / 6 thirty
I wake up my son
I go to (my) work
After the work
I go to get / pick my son from school.
I don’t have haven’t hobbies

I’m the youngest here.
Year
Practising
Company / enterprise /business
Is making cakes, seeing movies
For me
homework

Live (V) /i/ I live in Murcia.
Life (n) /ai/ My life is fantastic.  Their lives are boring.
Live (adj) /ai/  I went to a live concert.
leave
I was born in Z.
Near of my house
Apartment/əˈpɑːtmənt/
A medicine doctor (GP)
Anaesthetic
And after that / class / breakfast / the meeting / you came… I go to my work
Afterwards…



Surname /ˈsɜːneɪm/
Since /sɪns/
as a technician
I work like a slave / as a slave.
My hobbies are reading, listening to music, swimming…
Stretching
I go to work by bike / I ride my bike to work.

Neighbourhood, quarter, area
Widow(er)
since 20 ago
On the 4th floor

I have lived in M since year 2000/ for 20 yrs.
Eight
I’m a journalist / a university student
I like reading very much.
Before I go to the school.
It is normally

Let's call it a day


No comments: