Tuesday, October 29, 2019

ALB1 29/10/19


GP British English, G.P. American English /ˌdʒiː ˈpiː/ noun [countable]   
(general practitioner) a doctor who is trained in general medicine and treats people in a particular area or town → consultant

Rheumatology

AGREEING AND DISAGREEING
I agree.
I’m agree
Do you agree?
I don’t agree.

I totally agree

Physically handicapped
strength /streŋθ/

will power
There are men who never do exercise.
Speeches
Humble
Draw
Late bloomer
Illiterate
She finished high-school
Competitive exam
Vocational training
Male chauvinist
Supportive
Recognition
Vertigo
Claustrophobia
Snakes
Poisonous
Changes
I go upstairs
I’ll use the stairs
Bridges
Overcome her fear
Are you afraid of anything?
rely on/upon somebody/something phrasal verb
1 to trust or depend on someone or something to do what you need or expect them to do → reliable, reliance
- I knew I could rely on David.

He misses having a family
Grammar:
Miss is followed by an -ing form, not an infinitive. You say:I miss seeing you every day.Don’t say: I miss to see you every day.

Verbs + the –ing or the gerund
Waste time and / or money

Selecting your goals is very important.

A PERFECT WEEKEND

A theme hotel with a Halloween party for children. All inclusive.

My nephew’s baptism.


No comments: