Wednesday, March 13, 2019

ALB2 13/3/19

Name Day
PRESENT
I usually celebrate father’s day with my family.
I use to celebrate father’s day with my family.
I’m getting used to celebrating…
PAST
I usually celebrated father’s day with my family.
I used / didn’t use to celebrate father’s day with my family.
I’m used to celebrating father’s day with my family.
I got used to celebrating father’s day with my family.

It was a gloomy room with one small window. (dark, especially in a way that makes you feel sad OPP bright)
Brighten
Spacious
clut‧ter /ˈklʌtə $ -ər/ (also clutter up) verb [transitive]   
1 to cover or fill a space or room with too many things, so that it looks very untidy
- Piles of books and papers cluttered his desk.
be cluttered (up) with something
- The walls were cluttered with paintings and prints.
Walk-in wardrobe / bathroom
make do
to manage with the things that you have, even though this is not really enough
- I hardly had any food in the house so I just had to make do.
make do with/without
- I usually make do with a cup of coffee for breakfast.
Furnish
Work from home
co‧sy British English, cozy American English /ˈkəʊzi $ ˈkoʊzi/ ●●○ adjective   
1 a place that is cosy is small, comfortable, and warm
- The living room was warm and cosy.

Barefoot

No comments: