Thursday, March 21, 2019

A2 20-21/3/19

p. 52
in‧terest‧ed /ˈɪntrɪstɪd/
lec‧ture /ˈlekə/

excited about
- Maria’s excited about the wedding.
excited to do something
- Michelle was excited to hear from him.

tired of (doing) something
I’m tired of the classes
I’m tired of going to class

be annoyed at/with somebody
- She was annoyed with Duncan because he forgot to phone.

bored with
- Are you bored with your present job?

interested in
- I’ve always been interested in music.

worried about
- I’m really worried about my brother.

Ex. 3
ex‧cit‧ed /ɪkˈsaɪtɪd/
Depressed /depressing

I feel … when it’s cloudy.
I can’t read this book, it’s … .

be‧hav‧iour British English, behavior American English /bɪˈheɪvjə/ comportamiento

worried - worrying /ˈwʌri-ɪŋ/
war
Br.E. neighbour(hood) -> Am.E. Neighbor(hood)

Brother(hood)

Homework: p. 53, ex. 1 and 4 + p. 55 grammar spot.

(UK)
20/3/19 Today is the twentieth / twenty-first of March, twenty nineteen
20 March 2019 Today is the twentieth/ twenty-first of March, twenty nineteen

(USA)

March 20 2019 Today is March (the) twentieth, twenty nineteen

No comments: