Thursday, January 10, 2019

A2 9-10/1/19

Fire drill

I like my classes / work. (he likes / doesn’t like)
I have a lot of free time activities. (he has / doesn’t have)
I spend a lot of time with family and friends. (he spends / doesn’t spend)
I usually relax at the weekends. (he relaxes / doesn’t relax)
I never have problems sleeping.
I don’t travel very far to work.
I often bring work home.
I think about work when I’m at home.
p. 28 ex. 4
1) money and gives structure to our life (lives).
2) need to find time to relax. Family and friends.
3) never relax-> difficult family, bad health.
4) Don’t live to work, work to live.

Shazam

p. 29
flatmates
workmates
bi‧lin‧gual /baɪˈlɪŋɡwəl/
mac‧chi‧a‧to /ˌmækiˈɑːtəʊ $ ˌmɑːkiˈɑːtoʊ/ noun [countable]   
an espresso (=strong black Italian coffee) with a small amount of milk added
de‧caf‧fein‧a‧ted /diːˈkæfɪneɪtɪd/ adjective   
coffee or tea that is decaffeinated does not contain caffeine (=the substance that keeps you awake)
in‧terest‧ing /ˈɪntrəstɪŋ/

Is there a free seat?


Homework: p. 29, ex. 3B, p. 34, ex. 2-3, 4 and 5.

No comments: