Tuesday, December 11, 2018

A2 10-11/12/18

Wife – wives
Leaf – leaves
Half – halves
Knife - knives

Where is your job?
Where do you work?

Have ≠ have got
I have 3 brothers.
I have got 3 brothers.
BUT
I have breakfast.
I have got breakfast.
I don’t have 3 brothers.
I haven’t got 3 brothers.

I haven’t 3 brothers.

I haven’t seen the film.
I haven’t read the book.
I haven’t made dinner.

Guns ’n Roses: since I don’t have you.

These people
(God) Bless you
Autumn /ˈɔːtəm $ ˈɒː-/ ●●● W3 (also fall American English) noun [countable, uncountable]   
The season between summer and winter, when leaves change colour and the weather becomes cooler

autumn, winter, spring, summer
March, February, May, June, September …
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,…

Ver la tele mucho es malo.
Watching TV a lot is bad.

I love watching TV after dinner.
I love reading adventure books.

p. 24 correct homework
p. 25 listening

V + ING
Love, like, enjoy, don’t mind, dislike, hate, loathe…
I love going to the cinema.
I don’t mind eating fish.
I really dislike watching football.
I love travelling abroad.

Me too

Me neither

No comments: