Thursday, January 24, 2013

ni2 24-1-13


Homework: Listening. Listen twice, circle the right option.

Papa rellena is mashed potato with chicken / beef / lamb.
Anticuchos is a cow heart / kidneys / liver which are fried / grilled / roast in a stick.
Ceviche is boiled / fried / raw fish marinated.
One of these things can’t be found in this tallarin con mariscos: clams / prawns / shrimps.
The bistec empanado is sliced very thickly / thinly / thoroughly.
Which of the three is spicier than another dish? Arroz con mariscos / Arroz con pato / Lomo saltado.
Seco del cabrito is a stew with garlic / goat / goose meat.



At the age of eighteen
Wear whatever I wanted
Classmates
Used to
Skip classes
Laws
Went to a primary school
At primary school
Very interesting classes.
current
few
hello
dole
state exam / competitive exam.
hav  had... for 9 yrs
I got married for 4 yrs ago.
Pity – that’s too bad
1st of all
teach me – taught me
facilities
encouraging
remid – remember
on the other hand (but nothing bad)
to sum up
worries - issues
state
really different from each other
demanding
prefer remembering
easier
teachers were
5 best friends
‘d rather
focussed
future
+ and + worrying
how is it going?
long time no see
harder than I expected
I had good time
Really / trully fantastic
meet people
interesting
as well
finished
don’t know how I get it
the class was (1st right)
compulsory
bec is very diff to pick your children clothes in the morning.
women
behaviour wasn’t
pushed me
diff than now
of teaching
figure out
indeed
secondary
ethic
state
+ fair
so important
continue + ing
lots of other teachers
a lot of kinds of
friends that were
doing in all this time
when did we meet for the last time?
Keep a job
Next year
Invest
as a teacher
to begin with
boarding
liked
encouraged me not to learn
play truant
classmates
had 2 close  friends
the government
since
hope to finish my degree
final consonants (teachers)
‘d better not talk
on the other had
matured a lot
you was
who are you? Fine
caring my daughter
France
Since
Do you like it there?
Married
Nowadays
I’d probably move to...
Compulsory
Old fashioned
Detention
Rough
Bully
Had to hid
As fast as
Frequently
On average
Per class
Favourite
Good at
Attendance
Something
General
Supportive
Most of
Education
Teachers
Behavior
Career
European
Have I?
Self-employed
Valencia
I’been married for a long time..
Received
Outings
Lucki boy
Punished
Head teacher
Allowed
Became Homeworks
Lack of
fault
from (since) school
whereabouts? J
I’m a politician since...
‘d rather
when you are a child
knowledge
need to learn
fought each other
different kinds
rough
half private, half state school
law at the UNED
with reference to
think
a big mistake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.