Tuesday, January 08, 2013

nb1 8-1-13


X-mas presents:

Nothing L, money, a mobile, books, a hair drier, a hard disk, a bracelet, a shirt, perfume, a hat,  an umbrella, Asian food, a ring.

New year resolutions:

I'm going to…

… stop smoking, do exercise, read a book, be more focused, lose weight (go on a diet), study English, relax more, be more generous, eat more healthily…


bracelet /ˈbreɪslət/ UK  US  sustantivo
pulsera, brazalete

blouse /blaʊz, AmE blaʊs/ UK  US  sustantivo
blusa

toilet bag neceser sustantivo

grape /greɪp/ UK  US  sustantivo
1 uva
a bunch of grape
un racimo de uvas
2  grape juice zumo de uva

seafood /ˈsiːfud/ UK  US  sustantivo
marisco(s)

to have a heavy meal / dinner
Christmas sweets
To choke (atragantarse)
To toast (We have a toast)
I dance all night (long)
I make dinner with my family.
I wish a happy new year.
I have seafood for dinner.
I party all night.
At Christmas I eat...
I meet my friends and I spend some time with all my family.
We kiss.
To celebrate the new year..
That night we have dinner with our family.
We have/make a different dinner with a lot of seafood.
... and it’s very cold.

No comments: